Change Location × Madison

    Find Me

    • Use Current Location

    Recent Locations

      Susan G. Komen SCWI Race for the Cure in Madison

      • Susan G. Komen SCWI Race for the Cure Photo #1
      1 of 1
      May 31, 2014

      Saturday   6:00 AM

      Performers:
      • No Performers Listed
      0 people track this event
      EVENT DETAILS
      Susan G. Komen SCWI Race for the Cure

      Date
      May 31, 2014
      06:00 AM until 12:00 PM



      Description

      Join us on May 31st at Willow Island at the Alliant Energy Center for the 17th Annual Komen SCWI Race for the Cure.  Not only is the Race a fantastic 5K Run/Walk or 1.25M Walk, it is a celebration for the whole family.  While at the Race, come enjoy our stage show featuring Charizma!, our new Kids for the Cure area, the Whole Foods tent, and Sponsor EXPO.  

      On Race morning we take time to celebrate our inspirational survivors, honor the memories of those we have lost, and raise money to find the cures for breast cancer.  75% of our net proceeds stay right here in South Central Wisconsin to provide education, treatment, and services to our neighbors.  The remaining 25% funds the best breast cancer research nationally.

      We look forward to seeing you on Race day.  Form your team today!

      Cost
      $Register by April 15 and receive 10 off an adult admission of 35!

      Location

      Willow Island at the Alliant Energy Center
      1919 Alliant Energy Center Way
      Madison, WI
      View map »

      Additional Information

      For more information:

      Susan G. Komen South Central Wisconsin

      Telephone: 608-836-1083
      Contact name: Allyson Crowley

      Website: http://www.komensouthcentralwi.org


      Categories: Other & Miscellaneous

      Event details may change at any time, always check with the event organizer when planning to attend this event or purchase tickets.
      COMMENTS ABOUT Susan G. Komen SCWI Race for the Cure